Arrowsmith potters guild membership Information
If you are interested in becoming a member, please contact the shop or the Membership Coordinator. You must have substantial experience with clay and/or have taken a course at Arrowsmith Potters Guild. You can email your request to become a member and get further information on where to send images of your work by using the Contact Us form.
$50 a year (as of Sept. 1, 2021)
- Substantial experience with clay and/or completion of an Arrowsmith Potters Guild class.
- Payable annually in September. NO DISCOUNT FOR A PARTIAL YEAR. September 1 - August 31.
- Participation in Guild activities, meetings, job list, and workshops is expected.
- Donation of bisque ware, finished ware, time or other needed items is required.
- General Membership and Class/Studio experience and an orientation is required. There is a 50% discount on the studio-use fee from March 1 - August 31.
- Access to the Studio (includes glaze room) is only during Shop hours. Please visit our FAQ page for shop hours. After three months of active membership a member in good standing that has attended three APG monthly meetings and has completed an APG course or has significant experience with clay, can email the Board of Directors by using the Contact Us form to apply for a key. Members can click here to view the Key Policy. A $25 non-refundable key deposit is required if request is approved.
- Additional fees apply for firing pottery pieces.
- One month Studio membership for temporary residents of the area who want to have access to a fully functioning studio during their stay.
- Access is only during Shop hours. No key will be issued.
- Additional fees apply for firing of pottery.
- General membership for a minimum of 3 months is required.
- Work will be juried by existing Shop members. Acceptance is dependent on the results of the juried work.
- Staffing the Shop for a minimum of 2 days a month (or more as needed) is required.
- An annual dedicated advertising fee of $75 may be levied as required.